The Dunlop M152 Micro Flanger Pedal features many of the same flanging effects of its big brother, but in a smaller and more convenient size. Originally released in the 80's, this faithful recreation features the same two critical controls - a Speed knob to control the rate of cycling and a Regeneration knob to manage the overall intensity and stays true to its 100% analog bucket brigade technology for the ultimate in warm and organic tone. The Dunlop M152 Micro Flanger Pedal has been updated with a true bypass switch so you don't lose any tone during bypass. Go from jet plane like sweeps to cool outer space type effects with this Dunlop M152 Micro Flanger Pedal.
|• Max Input Level @ 500 Hz: -2 dBV
• Max Output Level: +8 dBV
• Rate Control Min/Max: 0.2 Hz/5.5 Hz
• Signal to Noise Ration: >88 dBV*
• Frequency Response Delayed Signal: 20 Hz to 10.7 kHz
• Frequency Response Dry Signal: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Current Draw: <7 mA
|• Power Supply: True Hardwire
• Housing Dimensions: 4.75 inches x 2.75 inches x 1.28 inches
• Housing Material: Zinc
• Weight: 14 ounces
• A-weighted, measurements taken with Rate control full counterclockwise
New Item tonight at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.